Like every startup, this is a demanding role that will wear many hats. You will be responsible for signing up new corporate clients and managing their accounts ensuring repeat transactions. You will be responsible for delivering the Porter experience to every person you impact, both internally and externally.
You tell us.
- Great communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve unique customer-facing and operational roadblocks.
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly, and authentic
- Enjoys multi-tasking and can stay organized when the day becomes hectic.
- An ability to work with programs like Quickbooks, proficient in Microsoft Office and adaptable to new technology
- High School Diploma is required, Post-secondary education is an asset
- Drivers license required as you may help fulfill last minute summon requests which includes our full suite of service offerings
- Experienced in working in a light speed paced tech environment
- Demonstrate interpersonal and relationship building skills as you may have the opportunity to deepen and develop existing relationships
- Well organized with project management skills and asset
We are a 3-sided marketplace that empowers users to access, discover and book services from a community of highly-rated, trusted and reliable providers. Porter partners with real estate firms to enable them to "digitize" their portfolio of properties, connect with their tenants & managers and empower them to book services they need from a trusted & reliable source. Unlike traditional marketplaces and competitive platforms like TaskRabbit and Thumbtack, our platform focuses on the needs of the under-served real estate market. Through intelligent software and powerful technology, Porter seamlessly bridges consumer services to the real estate industry, creating an unfair advantage over the competition.